PRIMUS DERLING together with the Estonian Chamber of Commerce have a pleasure to invite you to the "Round Table on opportunities of capital markets in the region".
• Baltic Bond market overview 2018 and trends
• Changing monetary policy: good to be underdeveloped
• Role of regulators in creating support for local and regional capital markets
• How to raise 100 mEUR for private equity buy-outs?
• Aare Tammemäe, partner at Redgate Capital (Estonia)
• Tautvydas Marčiulaitis, Partner at UAB “Milvas” (Lithuania)
• Jekaterina Govina, Adviser to Board Member at Bank of Lithuania
• Vytautas Plunksnis, Member of the Board, Head of Private Equity at INVL Asset Management (Lithuania)
The seminar will be held in English.
There is a limited number of places available, so please make sure you place your registration to the seminar in advance. Please register here.
Practice area: Capital Markets